What is Project LED? Find out here
I’m something of a photographer too! Check out my work here.
Day of February 9th 2015
- Camelback Mountain Resort in Pennsylvania offers cheap and family friendly snowtubing for $25 a person. The resort also has skiing, lodging and other activities.
- “The Raspberry Pi is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard keyboard and mouse.”
- In computing, a teraflop is a unit of speed equal to 1012 operations per second.
- Though companies like Nvidia and AMD do directly produce graphics cards, the cards are also shipped to end user hardware manufacturers for modification before sale. Companies like ASUS, MSI and Gigabyte, then install their own coolers and custom parts, before including the parts in their devices or selling them separately.
- Blackboard (CUNY) has a fully developed forum and discussion board feature. I suppose the fact that I’m being introduced to this in my junior year of college, speaks to how popular it really is with the professors at my school.
- Been on my watch-list for a while, but alas bad weather.
- Taken right off of their product description page.
- Some interesting lingo learned in comp sci class.
- Learned a fair bit about graphics cards from this!
- Finally using the discussion board feature to collaborate with peers!