What is Project LED? Find out here
Day of April 29th 2014
- Making your own solar panels requires quite a bit of work. Woodworking knowledge and plenty of space is necessary.
- It is possible to create a wax seal stamp with wood.
- Glow in the dark water can be made with highlighters. A blacklight (UV light) is necessary to see the special effects in the water.
- The “LifeStraw” personal water filter has been critically acclaimed for actually being able to purify freshwater sources and be cheaply mass produced.
- Different colleges (even under the same system) charge different amounts for credits in the summer and winter.
- I got interested in solar backup chargers for smartphones, so I decided to look up how helpful they might be to a home. It turns out that they can be quite useful, but are rather expensive. It is cheaper to make your own to severely cut costs, but this DIY project isn’t so easy.
- A friend of mine received a wooden wax seal stamp as a gift.
- I searched DIY projects and this caught my attention on Pinterest.
- For some reason, the LifeStraw was recommended to me on Amazon.
- I’ve been speaking to friends who attend other colleges, and asking them about the prices of summer classes at their respective schools.