What is Project LED? Find out here
I’m something of a photographer too! Check out my work here.
Day of May 21st 2014
- The East River Ferry connects Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn. Single fares are $4 on weekdays and $6 on weekends. Full day, weekly and monthly passes are also available.
- SD (in SD Card) stands for “secure digital”.
- SDHC stands for “secure digital high capacity and SDXC stands for “secure digital extended capacity”. SDXC cards typically have more than 32gbs of storage capacity and write speeds above 60 mb/s.
- The OnePlus One smartphone is a very well equipped and designed device. It retails (starting at) $299, but is (at the time of writing) only available by invite.
- The hottest day of the year is July 24th; this is due to the earth’s proximity to the sun.
- I saw the East River Ferry for the first time cruising along the new extension of Gantry park. The Ferry’s website provides more information about rates and routes.
- The F Stop Lounge blog provides insight on SD card classifications.
- See above.
- A friend had read about the OnePlus phone and told me about it. A Google search yielded relevant information.
- This was a detail covered in my environmental science class that I remembered after being asked by a friend.