What is Project LED? Find out here
I’m something of a photographer too! Check out my work here.
Day of October 12th 2014
- On smartphones running stock Android 4.4.4, it is possible to toggle Bluetooth and WiFi by press-holding the symbol found on the pull down notification tray.
- New York City and London have similar total population sizes (8.3-8.4 million people), but London is larger by about 140 square miles. NYC’s population density is about 27,000 people per square mile in comparison to just above 11,000 people per square mile in London.
- Prime Music just got its service up and running. However, it suffers from the same limitations as Amazon Prime Video: many artists and songs are not covered by “Prime” and therefore still require separate purchase. Prime Music, though intriguing, doesn’t hold a candle to Spotify. I’m not at all convinced to switch over, but at the same time, it is just an added bonus to having Amazon Prime.
- TED started out as a set of global conferences (starting in 1984) set to discuss: Technology, Entertainment & Design. The concept of the conference has evolved to accommodate pretty much any topic of discussion!
- The One Plus One handset comes with Cyanogen Mod 11S built in. That particular ROM has been ported over for general use to the Nexus 5 and most other KitKat capable devices.
- I actually learned this on a video for comparing features between Android KitKat to the upcoming Android L. I didn’t know about this function until watching the video; the function is a bit obscure, even the video reviewer mentioned this.
- I was discussing the differences between London and New York with my dad, when we got curious about the specifics.
- I just got emails from Amazon telling me to try their latest service, so I did. I downloaded the PC version of the Prime Music applet, and found quite a limited selection of music available on Prime. I haven’t tried their mobile application yet, but I probably will.
- My mom asked me what TED stood for while we were having a casual conversation, but I realized I was actually quite curious.
- This came up while I was looking at reviews for the One Plus One phone.