What is Project LED? Find out here
Day of April 3rd 2014
- If the electricity bill isn’t paid, the lights are abruptly cut off.
- Pokemon has a well balanced advantage/disadvantage system.
- Your eyes need to calibrate and adjust a bit to use anaglyphic 3D glasses. But as an inexpensive way to simulate the 3D effect, they’re pretty cool.
- Anaglyphic 3D images are produced by taking a second photo with a slight horizontal displacement.
- Anaglyph 3D uses red on the left eye and blue on the right eye to produce a gradient brightening effect on your eyes from left to right.
- Average sink depth in the U.S is about 8-10 inches.
- Raised panels on the sidewalk are usually caused by trees.
- The lights went out at work because of mix-ups with bill payment.
- Newly purchased 3D glasses! Experimentation.
- Photoshop tutorial on how to make anaglyph 3D images. http://www.wikihow.com/Make-3D-Photos
- Spoke to a contracter installing a sink at my place of work.