What is Project LED? Find out here
Day of April 4th 2014
- There is a patch of floor in the center of my living room that creaks ever so slightly when stepped on.
- Use of the phrase “Bless you!” has a long list of possible origins. It’s usage possibly stems from the time of Bubonic plague/black death. People recognized sneezing as a sign of sickness, and followed the Pope’s example: individuals would “bless” their fellows in hopes of keeping the plague away.
- There is paint (for walls) with primer already mixed in.
- Ben Sliney (former FAA National Operations Manager) gave the order to fully shut down US airspace during the attacks of September 11th. This was an unprecedented and bold move; every plane flying in US airspace was ordered to land immediately.
- China and India, though very large countries, have only one time zone each.
- Tried to find the exact center of my living room and stepped on the spot.
- Conversation with a friend after a sneeze prompted a Google search eventually leading me to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bless_you
- Conversation with mom about painting walls.
- Information about Ben Sliney was featured on a newsfeed that I monitor.
- Curiosity about daylight savings time worldwide led me to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_time_zones_by_country