What is Project LED? Find out here
Day of May 8th 2014
- I appreciate myself when I take preventative measures.
- There are lots of crowdfunding sites for people with good ideas and causes.
- Indiegogo is an organization much like Kickstarter (crowdfunding) but it has some very notable differences.
- Film holds more detail/information than digital images. The reason digital files can often seem to be of higher quality than film is because film is usually scanned and then printed. In such cases, it is the resolution of the print achieved by the scanner that is being compared.
- Phillip Morris bought General Foods in 1985 and Kraft Foods in 1988. There are some really major companies up there that have more of an impact on our lives than we know.
- I took some time out for reflection and found that I had made some good decisions. I was able to clearly see the alternative and its’ consequences; I felt proud of myself.
- I find lots of small but cool ideas on the internet these days, and I realize that much of this new and independent technology is coming from small teams and individuals who are taking their ideas to crowdfunding sites like Kickstarter and Indiegogo.
- I was trying to find the differences between Indiegogo and Kickstarter. This site gives a good breakdown of the distinctions.
- I was doing some miscellaneous research on SLR cameras and came across the differences between film and digitally produced images.
- I noticed “Kraft Foods” written on the back of my Oreos packaging and looked information about the company. I was rather surprised to learn that it was acquiesced by Phillip Morris.