What is Project LED? Find out here
Day of May 10th 2014
- Sound can be visualized and studied using a process called: Schlieren Flow Visualization.
- An Estuary is where open sea meets a river or stream.
- There is a series of Google Chrome globe experiments which catalog and display numerical data around the globe in an aesthetically pleasing applet.
- Scandinavia is comprised of three Kingdoms: Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
- There is a prestigious military college called: The Citadel in South Carolina.
- A newsfeed I follow posted the following YouTube video explaining and showing off the effect.
- The term estuary came up in the notes for my environmental science class, and I took note of the definition for a second time.
- I was looking up information on Google, about Google, and came across the Chrome Experiments section.
- The city of Stockholm came up while reading; it is the most populous city in Scandinavia. I then searched up Scandinavia and saw it on a map.
- Random Wikipedia searching got me to the landing page for The Citadel Military College.