What is Project LED? Find out here
Day of May 11th 2014
- Viggle is a pretty awesome app which gives you points for watching TV, listening to music and watching adverts.
- Slidejoy is an app which puts ads on your lock screen and pays you a uniform fee per ad view.
- There are SD cards with WiFi built into them. They allow for transfer of files across devices on the same network without having to eject the SD card. I can’t see how this would helpful for anyone who doesn’t use a DSLR camera.
- Blur magazine is a magazine which compiles a set of photos from public submission.
- The term 4k video refers to 4000 vertical lines of pixels in an image.
- There are massively active click-farms (in developing countries) out there which provide tons of likes on Facebook. Buying likes from click-farm sites is against Facebook’s policy, but it appears that when you choose to promote your posts on Facebook with Facebook’s promotion system, the likes come from the same places.
- I heard about the Viggle app on a news program covering people who actually seemed to have made a significant amount of money working at home.
- I heard about the Slidejoy app on a news program covering people who actually seemed to have made a significant amount of money working at home.
- I was looking at Amazon deals on SD cards when I came across the new breed of WiFi enabled SD cards.
- I was doing research on what a professional photographer really is and came across sites where amateurs and professionals submit photos.
- I was doing research on 4k TV’s when I learned what they actually are. Many 4k TV’s won’t make a difference to your viewing experience simply because of how much information your eye can process.
- This video titled Facebook Fraud is rather eye-opening.